Subject: Re: Banding problems on Flyer Anim
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 95 22:36:19 PDT

>Yep, tried that. The problem is that it's a lens flare against a black
>background with stars. The black is I think causing the problem.

	Yup.  They work much easier , but less dramatically, against a 
	lighter background.

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\      Or else!         |                                  *
***********************************************************************
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]